Thank you for being a season-pass holder! Here’s how to set up your performance dates and seats for our season.
(If you’d prefer to have us set up your dates and seats, no problem. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferences, or call the box office at 408-295-4200.)
- Head to cltc.org/tickets for your exclusive passholder access.
- Click Order Now next to the first show where you want to select your date and seats.
- Click Enter Season Pass Code above and to the right of the show title, or Sign In to your City Lights account.
- Choose your date. Use the arrow to the right to load more dates.
- Click any available seat on the map to select it. A window will pop up for you to select a different ticket type (if you purchased a senior season pass, for example, you would select a senior ticket.) Then click Check Out.
- If you’d like to set up dates for additional shows, click Tickets on the left just below the photo of me. Repeat steps 2-5 until you’ve added all your dates and seats. At any point, you can click the Shopping Cart icon to see which ones you’ve already set up.
- If you purchased a Flex Pass, or are using leftover admissions from the 2020-21 season, it will appear as if you still have a balance due. Again, don’t worry! Just scroll down and click the check boxes to apply these flex admissions to the tickets in your cart.
Finishing your order: You’ll be asked how you heard about City Lights; you can just click on “I’m a season-pass holder.” Then click Continue. Confirm that your name, email and phone are correct; accept the terms & conditions; and click Continue.
On the last screen, click Confirm to complete the order.
Again, we’re happy to answer any questions, or take care of the set-up for you if you let us know your date and seat preferences. Call us at 408-295-4200 or email email@example.com.